Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WHAT I LEARNED IN COMPUTER CLASS

I know many of you think I know everything there is to know about computers.   Well, you, of course, are right.  Even so.  I learned some new stuff about pictures on this cruise.

There is a guy on board who is trained by Microsoft and teaches about Microsoft products.  He even gives you the free software. 

So, what have I learned.  I learned you should NEVER trust what you see.  I can change any picture I want.  If I take enough time doing it, you will never know.

Examples, you say.

It is true that this is not a photo of real zebras.  But, it is a picture of a painting of black and white zebras.

d port louis (36)

Here is the original photo.

d port louis (36) - Copy

Also, this is the original picture.  Look at how many lorikeets (parrots) there are.

a monevideo (3)

How many birdies do you see now?

extra parrots 

I can take this lovely picture ……and make

 robinson crusoe island nite (10)

make it even better.

robinson crusoe island nite (11)

When I get home I will teach these new techniques in my class.  See you then.

No comments: